- XS5224: 4U 24-bay, LFF (Large Form Factor)
- XS5216: 3U 16-bay, LFF
- XS5212: 2U 12-bay, LFF
- XS5226: 2U 26-bay, SFF (Small Form Factor)
SANOS 4.0 is QSAN’s proprietary SAN storage operating system. SANOS 4.0 is equipped with a refreshingly simple to use web GUI and is easily deployable into any infrastructure. Based on the Linux kernel, SANOS delivers comprehensive storage functionality including advanced storage management, complete RAID level protection, fast RAID rebuild, storage pool migration, thin provisioning, SSD cache, auto-tiering, snapshot, data backup and disaster recovery, virtualization support, performance monitoring, scale-up support, and more.
The most efficient and economical data protection method for enterprise and SMBs remains to be RAID technology. Using RAID has two advantages – high availability and better performance. SANOS supports complete RAID levels including RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 3, 5, 6, 10, 30, 50, 60, N-way mirror and also RAID EE technology including RAID 5EE, 6EE, 50EE, 60EE for reducing the long rebuild risk. You can choose the appropriate RAID level to best suit the application requirements.
QSAN’s in-house developed RAID stack technology has a proven track record of being deployed in enterprise environments for over ten years and is highly trusted by both SMB and enterprise customers globally. The advanced LVM (Logical Volume Manager) builds a solid foundation of disk virtualization to provide complete RAID level protection, enhanced performance, and many other enterprise-level storage features built on top.
Learn more about Thin Provisioning (QThin) >
Learn more about SSD Cache (QCache) >
Learn more about Auto Tiering (QTiering) >
Learn more about Snapshot (QSnap) >
Learn more about Local Volume Clone (QClone) >
Learn more about Remote Replication (QReplica) >
In the event of power loss, the I/O cache data stored in volatile memory will be lost. This can cause data inconsistencies, especially in database applications. The XS5200 series can provide an optional Cache-to-Flash memory protection function that will safely transfer the memory cache data to a non-volatile flash device for permanent preservation. The optional Cache-to-Flash module comes with an M.2 flash module and either a BBM (Battery Backup Module) or an SCM (Super Capacitor Module).
- Accelerated database performance with stunning throughput and high random IOPS
- Reduce or eliminate planned/unplanned downtime utilizing the redundant components, high availability and non-disruptive operations
- Reduce storage and data management costs and increase ROI (Return On Investment)
- Accelerate application test/develop process and deployment
At QSAN, we pride ourselves on our commitment to build highly efficient and low carbon footprint devices. To safeguard the earth and our environment, the XS5200 product range uses various green technologies for energy savings and minimization of your carbon footprint.
- Benchmarked with 16GB Memory (2 x 8GB) in two different banks, IOmeter utility, 512KB I/O size, non-cache hit, 128 queue depths, and 26 x 12Gb SAS SSD drives.
- The number is derived from sequential, non-cache hit, small I/O size (4KB) using 12Gb SAS SSD drives.
- Slot 1 is where the optional either 4/2 x 16Gb FC, 4/2 x 10GbE iSCSI, or 4 x 1GbE iSCSI connection modules will install. In addition, slot 2 is where the optional either 2 x 16Gb FC (20Gb bandwidth), 2/4 x 10GbE iSCSI (20Gb bandwidth), or 4 x 1GbE iSCSI connection modules only.