DXi4700 Deduplication Appliance
NOW EOL! check menu for latest DXi4700
The deduplication appliance with Capacity-on-Demand scalability, designed for entry-level and mid-range environments.
Deduplication saves you time while reducing disk and bandwidth by over 90%
Restore any data at near backup speed
- Highest Efficiency, single platform enables significant power and footprint savings Pay-as-You-Grow Scalability
- Simple, predictable & easy-to-install storage capacity Broadest Capacity Range, single platform supports all entry to midrange configurations Ease-of-Use
- Single platform for a variety of needs enables significant time and money savings Industry-Leading Price per TB, enables a quick return on investment Enterprise-Class Data Availability
- Ensures reliable recovery and access Comprehensive Data Security
- Self-encrypting drives (SEDs) protect against data breach
- ONE SOLUTION FOR PHYSICAL & VIRTUAL PROTECTION, Combine the power and flexibility of deduplication with the simplicity and affordability of a VM using your current infrastructure.
- RESTORE VMs IN MINUTES NOT HOURS, Quantum enables you to return to operation much more quickly in a virtualized environment.
- MAKE BUSINESS CONTINUANCE/ DISASTER RECOVERY VIABLE FOR ANY SITE, Efficient disaster recovery of physical and virtual data, no matter your size.
- DRAMATICALLY REDUCE BACKUP SIZES & TIMES, Deduplication saves you time while reducing disk and bandwidth by over 90%.
- N-TIER ARCHITECTURE MATCHES DATA COST TO VALUE, Our N-tier architecture matches the total cost of storage and protection to the value of the data.
- SIMPLE, AFFORDABLE SCALING, Our easy-to-deploy solutions adapt to your growing needs.
- RESTORE ANY DATA AT NEAR BACKUP SPEED, Minimize operational interruptions with maximum restore speed.
- Increased Upper Capacity > Increase data retention periods for faster restore
- 4TB Drives > Backup storage consumes less rack space and less power
- Hot Spare > Automatic replacement of a failing/failed disk drive to enable continued backup and restore operations without unplanned system degradation
- Self Encrypting Drives (SEDs) > Data-at-Rest security protects against data breach from physical removal of disk drives
- Pay-as-You-Grow Scalability > License-based, cost-effective capacity increments to manage data growth and provide storage capacity provisioning
- Best-in-Class Performance > Manage growth in constrained backup window. Up to 5.0TB/hr (native performance) provides fastest in-class performance Bundled Licensing Provides lower total end-user cost and simpler end-user integration
- End-to-end data validation > End-to-end data verification and correction capabilities (hardware and software features) designed to deliver high levels of data integrity throughout the end-user data lifecycle